Pages

Monday 28 June 2010

Cupcake Tilda


This card uses a Tilda image coloured, as always with Promarkers and then die cut with an oval Nestabilities die. The background paper is from Imaginisce and is called 'Painted Stripes' - some of the lines are glittered although that doesn't show up on the photo. I put black peel off lines on the strips of card to emphasise them and also used my Martha Stewart punch on the top and bottom strips. I've Cuttlebugged the blue panel behind the oval and added some punched flowers and a sentiment sticker.
I'm entering this in I Love Promarkers Challenge 20 as I've followed their sketch and also Passion for Promarkers Week 57 'your favourite things' which for me is the cake that Tilda is holding!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, what a gorgeous card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    Mmmm, who doesn't love a good cupcake! Great card & gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Helen, the image is really cute. Thanks for joining us at PfP and I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and lovely card Helen :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm yummy cupcake...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww, that's cute. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, the cake does it for me too!! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week!! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous image and colours. I love cake too!! Lol
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image, and your card is lovely. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your colour choice and the tidy layers,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice card , i like your papers ,Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...