Pages

Friday 2 July 2010

Sugar Nellie Cheerleader - Two Challenges


This card is for two challenges and is also a swap card on one of the Yahoo groups I belong to so it's a multi-purpose one!
The image is from Sugar Nellie and the backing paper (again!) from the Dovecraft Piece of Cake collection. At this rate I'm going to have to buy another pack!!
I'm entering this in the current challenge on I Love Promarkers which is to include stripes on your card and also for the current pink and brown challenge on One Stop Craft Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Wow What a wonderful card , thanks for joining us at One stop crafts challenge this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! And your blog matches the challenge so well!! LOL! You did a nice job on the image. Thanks for playing along with us at OSCC.

    Lisa A

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...