Pages

Sunday 10 October 2010

Dancing Bear


This is one of my favourite stamps from Elzybells - a very cute ballet dancing bear! I've coloured her with Promarkers and layered her on to pink Dovecraft paper and card with some black added by way of contrast. I've put pink gems around her waist and some larger sized pink gems in the four corners of the card.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
I Love Promarkers - challenge 35 'Think Pink'
Pollycraft Monday - challenge 64 'Anything Goes'

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen. Cute bear and really quite girly in her tutu! Thanks for entering this lovely pink card into our challenge this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Helen, I love this bear too - she's lovely. Love all the pink too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Helen. Thanks for a great weekend too

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cute, great girly card,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...