Pages

Sunday 16 January 2011

Pearls and Lace


This is one of the first Lili of the Valley stamps I bought - it's a while since I used it but it's the only one of their stamps I have that fits in with the current theme on their challenge blog 'things with wings'. There are two little butterflies on there so hopefully it will be OK for the challenge! I'm also entering the card in the current Corrosive Challenge which is to use pearls and lace - if you look closely, I used a piece of lace across the middle of the card with little pearls on it and then I used slightly bigger pearls in two corners of the card. The backing paper is from my box of papers and doesn't have a name on it - it's textured and slightly distressed too.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Helen, you really do some lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute :o) Great card Helen. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Helen. I have that paper, love the colours, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card Helen!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, hope you are well today? Love your card, such a fabulous little image and great colours. Next to LC, LOTV are so my fav stamps at the moment, I cant stop buying them, lol! Do you have any of the new ones? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heidi

    Yes, I've got four of the new LOTV stamps! Couldn't resist them when I spotted them on the website!! Have you got any of them?

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, thank you for joining us this week at LOTV. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...