Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

April Showers

I noticed that a couple of blog challenges had either 'April Showers' or 'weather' as their theme this week so I immediately thought of this Little Claire stamps, 'Rainy Days' - it's one of my favourites and so appropriate for the weather in this country!!  I've used some Dovecraft dotty paper and navy and paler blue card with it.

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - I've followed this week's sketch
Cute Card Thursday - 'weather inspired'
Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog -'April Showers'
Stamp Something - 'April Showers'

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen and you are right fab image

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Helen, love that image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge, have a great weekend!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image Helen. Love how you've done this and the colours are gorgeous, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Helen! I love this stamp too!
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the simplicity of this ,,thank you for playing along at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge at Sarah Hurley's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Helen. I like your colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the CAS look of this card. Thanks for joining our April Showers challenge at Sarah Hurley this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...