Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Just for You ....

For this card I've used a new stamp from the Greetings Farm 'Miss Anya Love' set.  I die cut the easel card using a set of rectangle dies from Go Kreate - the brown base layer was also embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.  The paper is from Pink Petticoat and the two sentiment tags from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Stampin' for the Weekend - 'my favourite things' (the easel card, pink and brown colour combintation, the Anya stamp, my Cuttlebug)
Divas by Design - die cuts and punches (my dots are punched and the card layers are die cut)
I Love Promarkers - 'include flowers' (second entry)
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - 'something old, something new' (the stamp and paper are new and the die cuts and embossing folder are old)

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Helen. Fab shape, gorgeous colours and love the image :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, lovely shape. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers with a second fab entry.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab shaped card and with some of my fave TGF stamps, love the miss anya range thanks for sharing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the shape,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, such a pretty card. Love the shape and colour combo you have used. The Miss Anyas are one of my favourite stamps as well. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design (and best of luck with the GDT spot). Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful easel card x xx thank you for joining in our 'favourite things' challenge over at SFTW xx karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...