Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

Birthday Marci

Here's a birthday card made with the 'Fancy Marci' stamp from La La Land Crafts.  I've used a base card from Craftwork Cards (decorated with punched dots) and paper from Kanban.  The plain and polka dot paper is on the same sheet so the colour matches perfectly.  To finish the card, I've added some white sheer ribbon and a sentiment circle from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - 'free and easy'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'

10 comments:

  1. Hi Helen. Lovely simplistic layout which works so well with your image & fancy card base. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Helen..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, just stopping by and catching up with everybodys blogs as i have been really short on time recently, hope you are well!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another really sweet image Helen! Love the papers. I like the way you've put dots at the edge of the card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Helen, love the sweet image and fab colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, what a pretty image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I have the same papers, they are fab aren't they, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card!!!

    Thanks so much for joining in our free and easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck in the draw.....

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty love the scalloped edge. thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at La-La Land Crafts. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...