Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

Butterfly Tree - New from Little Claire

Today I'm giving you a preview of a gorgeous new set of stamps from Little Claire Designs called 'Butterfly Tree'.  I know it's been on sale at one of the shows and anyone who is on Facebook will have seen a preview of the set too.  It will be on the Little Claire website to buy next week. 

My first card (above) is an easel card made with the main butterfly tree - I've used paper from Doodlebug, some pink card and Card Candy.  The sentiment is also part of the set.

This next card is made with the same main image but I've added the little cat - he's a separate stamp but easy to line up with the tree as I have for this card.  Again, the sentiment is part of the set.  My paper is from Craft Creations layered with some purple and black card.
There are also two panels of cascading butterflies - this is the longer of the two panels made into a narrow easel card using paper from the Trimcraft Hideaway pad and some pink card, finishing it off with some pink gems.
Finally I've used the very sweet little bird house stamp to make this little card - I've decoupaged the birdhouse layered it onto pink gingham from Craft Creations with some brown paper and some Card Candy.  The base card for this one is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter the butterfly cards in the following challenges:

By the Cute and Girly - 'things with wings'
Stamp Something - 'something with bugs or butterflies'
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'free and easy'
Stamping for the Weekend - 'wings and things'

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Helen! I love this set! Helen R :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, the tree image is so pretty
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards & they are all so pretty :)
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thank you fro playing with us at BT&G and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...