Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

More Butterfly Tree Cards

Two more cards today made with the 'Butterfly Tree' from Little Claire Designs - this time using the peel off rather than the stamp that I used before.  Both cards also use glitter sparkle sheets a brand new product which has just gone on the Little Claire website today here - great if you like glitter and sparkle but don't like the mess of using loose glitter!  It's a bit like sticky backed palstic with glitter in it.

For this first card I put the peel off on to white card and then coloured it with Promarkers.  I then put a piece of the glitter sheet over the top and put the whole thing through my Cuttlebug using an oval die cut.  The peel off greeting went on last.  

To make the card I used a scalloped card blank, pink and white dotty paper from Craft Creations, some pink and white ribbon and some brown paper.  The little punched dots are made from the brown paper with a tiny little strip of left over glitter sheet over the top.
This second card was made using the same method but this time I've used some pale blue glitter sheet which will be in stock very soon.  The paper is from Craft Creations again and the ribbon from my stash.

And if you want a bit of a laugh, have a look at the Little Claire page on Facebook to see my card making video debut making the first card in this post!!

I'd like to enter these cards in the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - 'die cuts and punches'
Charisma Cardz - 'glitter it'
Sarah Hurley - 'bling and sparkle'

10 comments:

  1. Hi Two stunning cards and such a fab blog hugs from Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, two gorgeous cards!! Those peel offs are beautiful; you wouldn't think they were peel offs at all. I love the look of the glitter sparkle sheets! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards hun....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your cards. Lovely soft colours. Luv Carol S. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, both of your cards are gorgeous. I love the image and the glitter looks beautiful. Such a clever idea for mess free glitter! Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous cards Helen
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards - love the sparkle. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, love the glitter - must investigate that product! Thanks so much for joining in with the Charisma Cardz challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning cards...I love all the sparkle........xxGaynor

    ReplyDelete
  10. two lovely cards, goodluck at sarah hurley challenges.

    clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...