Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

New Challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox - Summer!

Today there's a new challenge on The Squirrel and the Fox challenge blog and the theme is 'summer'!  You can find all the details plus the amazing cards made by my fellow Design Team members here plus you can find out if you're one of the lucky winners in our last challenge here.

The challenge is sponsorted by The Paper Shelter and the lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate.

For my card, I've used "Sunny Day" from the Paper Shelter with some Kraft paper from Craft Creations.  My patterned paper is from Dovecraft and the circular greeting is from Craftwork Cards.  I finished the card off with some white Card Candi coloured with my Sandstone Promarker and some ribbon which came from a perfume gift set!!  Finally, I added some Glossy Accents to her sunglasses which you can see if you look carefully as the photo!

A few challenges for this card - Paper Sundaes where the theme is 'digital images', Alphabet Challenge Blog where the theme is 'under the sea' and Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge where the theme is 'use a digital image'.


10 comments:

  1. Oh what a little sweetie! Gorgeous card Helen.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Helen...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen
    A fabulous card love the paper and colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, love the gorgeous summery colours
    Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image - super cute. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Divine Helen. I love the colours you've chosen.
    Trace
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helen this card is very cute! Thanks so much for Getting Digi with It this week at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!

    ♥ Lisa M.
    My Craftin’ Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...