Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Sunday Morning - New from Little Claire


Today on the Little Claire blog we're showcasing the second of our new men's range of stamps - this one is called 'Sunday Morning'.  Have a look here to see a range of cards made by fellow Design Team members. You can also see the full range of stamps here on the Little Claire website.

I've made two cards with this stamp, both decoupaged but using different papers and shapes around the image.  The paper on the first one (above) is from Craft Creations and I also used some kraft paper and Card Candi coloured to match my design.


For this second card I've used some striped paper which I think is from Nitwits and a die to cut out the image and matching kraft frame.

It's another very versatile image which could be used for lots of different age groups and occasions.  There are another four to come over the next few days so make sure you keep checking back to see the rest!

Some challenges for my cards:
Anything Goes Challenge - 'anything goes'
Sparkles Forum - 'new crafty goodies'
Saturday Challenge - 'anything goes with blue'

7 comments:

  1. oh a great take on this weeks theme at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with this lovely creation, thank you for joining us this week.
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card

    Thank you for joining us at SMC for our * New Crafty Goodies * Challenge.

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image, fab for men's cards! Love the colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, love this image and layout, thanks for joining us at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    Don't forget we are having a DT call at the moment, why not give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card
    Thanks for joining us for our Anything goes with blue challenge at
    Secret crafter Saturday challenge

    Hugs
    Francesca

    P.S I have some valentines candy on my blog if you are interested

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lovely Helen! I'm the lucky one visiting you from Sparkles Challenges this fortnight. These are darling, you have put your goodies to great use. I hope to see you back at Sparkles again real soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...