Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Today's Showcase Stamp at LIttle Claire


Today's showcase stamp on the Little Claire blog is 'Later, Later' - perfect for the weekend!  It's another great image - this time a radio (the station is called Relax FM!) and a hammock between the two sides of the handle!!

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and also used some kraft paper to paper piece the middle of the front of the radio.  The paper I've used is from the First Edition 'New Leaf'' pad - the sheets are double sided so I just turned over the centre panel on the card.

I'll be back tomorrow with the final showcase but in the meantime, here are some challenges for today's card:

Dream Valley Challenges - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Helen this a perfect weekend card, well...any day of the week card, really! Love the humor in this. :)

    Speaking of weekend, have a great one!
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love the image! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Helen, fab image. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, love the hammock in the image! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I like the image, I need a hammock! Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...