Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

Special Delivery


I was recently asked to make a card for a new Grandma and this is what I made.  I used 'Special Delivery' from Lili of the Valley together with some blue gingham paper and American Craft card.  The sentiment is computer generated and I finished the card with some white Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

OLLCB - 'baby, baby'
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - 'about the boys'
Southern Girls Challenge - 'oh baby, baby'

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty card love the cute image
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoeus baby card. I love the cute image and the blue/white colour combo. So clean and fresh, just perfect for a 'new bundle of joy' card! Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely card, the image is so cute and the gingham paper is perfect

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen! I love that image, your colouring is fab :) Very nice card!

    Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice cute baby card! thank you so much for joining us at fussy and fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable Helen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card with an adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, love this image from LOTV, love your LO and papers, fabulous, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...