Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Create & Craft 4 Day Deal - Fairyland, Part 1


A brand new Four Day Deal has just been launched today on Create and Craft - the beautiful 'Fairylands' CD rom from The Card Hut designed by Linda Ravenscroft.  I was part of the Design Team who made the sample cards for the show and I'm sharing my cards today and tomorrow.

The CD rom includes a selection of 'ready made' designs which can be printed as decoupage, toppers, pyramage and invertage plus backing papers, inserts and envelopes.  There's also a great bit of software which lets you create your own 'scene' using lots of different elements and images.

My first card (above) is one of the ready made pyramage designs - I just used some sparkly paper and some plain card plus some chain link peel offs which are also in the show.


Next, a design I created - it generates both the main topper plus the backing paper.  I added my own sentiment to the topper.


This is another pyrgamage card, this time with the backing paper that matches the main picture.  I used some more of the chain link peel offs, some nail head gems and some green holographic card.


Finally, another ready made topper but this time with my own sentiment.  I've used some gold holographic card and more of the chain link peel offs.

I'll be back tomorrow with another four cards!

I'd like to enter these cards in the following challenges:

ATCs and Cards With Attitude - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
That Craft Place Blog Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - 'glitter and bling'

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Helen, lovely images and beautifully designed

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards well put together hun thanks for entering our challenge at that craft place x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Helen - fab designs.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cutie Pie this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...