Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Create & Craft 4 Day Deal - Fairyland, Part 2


Today I'm sharing some more of the sample cards I've made for the new 'Fairyland' CD rom which is the current Four Day Deal on Create and Craft.

The images on there are beautiful and there's so much detail in them - you see something new every time you look at them.

My first card (above) is another pyramage card but this made in to an easel card.  I've used the matching backing paper plus some sparkly paper round the main image.


Next an invertage card using this super cute image of the mouse and the hedgehog - aren't they sweet?  I used some red holographic paper round the main image and some of the backing paper which matches the image.


I then used the little mouse on his own to create my own pyramage card - the backing paper was generated with the design and I've added green holographic card plus some of the chain link peel offs which also feature in the show.


Finally, for this card I made a 'window' using one of the graphics in the image generator part f the CD rom and then cut out the inside of the window and added acetate.  I left the shutters so that they can be folded away from the card as if they're opening.  Once again I used some silver paper and some of the chain link border peel offs.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Crafty Blogger's Network - 'anything goes'
ATCs and Cards With Attitude - 'anything goes'
That Craft Place Blog Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. wow! a wonderful collection of cards Helen, love them all!!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful creations.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...