Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

Nutcrafters Challenge Reminder


 Don't forget that there's still time to join our current challenge at Nutcrafters - our theme is paper piecing and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Today I'm sharing another paper pieced card - this time I've used the very sweet 'Two Little Dickie Birds' from the Nursery Rhyme Collection which you can find here on the Nutcrafters website.  I've paper pieced the wall with kraft paper and the birds using some paper from Craft Creations.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Divas by Design - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly - 'all creatures great and small'
Top Tip Tuesday - 'things with wings'
Polkadoodles - 'wings and things'
Cute Card Thursday - 'paper piecing'

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen, I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen they're adorable. I love the way you have them perched on the brick wall. That's so cute!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Have a great one!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paper piecing and ideal card for our challenge. thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet birthday card, the image you used is so cute, I love how you paper pieced the birds. Thanks for joining the Things with Wings Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the sweet bird card. I host a challenge at Speedy TV Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which this wk challenge is Tweet Birds. Membership in MFP is free. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP Simple Salutations Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paper piecing, very cute card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, fabulous paper piecing!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...