Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

We Three Kings


Here's a very simple Christmas card made using the 'We Three Kings' stamp from Little Claire which you can find here on their website.

I used Adirondack Cool Peri ink with Cut and Dry foam around the stamped image and then layered it on to black and white card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Totally Stampalicious - 'anything goes'
Hooked on Craft Challenges - 'Christmas - no red or green'
The Crafty Pad - 'Christmas is Coming'

6 comments:

  1. I left a comment, but don't think it saved, so here I go again. I love the stamp and the effective way you've used it on this super card, Helen - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 96 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card Helen! I love the clean lines! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at The Crafty Pad this week in our Christmas Is Coming Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab love the clean lines of this card. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stamping here, and really nicely and cleanly framed.

    Thanks for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen CAS cards are so hard to do, but yours is spot on !! A very elegant christmas card !! So nice to see you joining us again at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous silhouette card Helen - great monochrome card and layering :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...