Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

November Club Stamp from Little Claire


The new club stamp for November has just been added to the Little Claire website and it's a great stamp called 'Let's Bake'.  You can find it here together with a gallery of great creations from the Design Team.

For my first card (above) I stamped the image on kraft card which I then layered on to white and dark brown paper.  The patterned paper I've used is from Craft Creations and I've added photo corners cut from kraft paper.  I've edged all the layers with brown ink to add depth.


My second card was simply stamped on white card and coloured.   I don't know who makes the blue heart flower paper as there was no name on the back.  I've also used some little white paper flowers with gems in the centre to finish the card off.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

CRAFT Challenge - 'birthday' (second card)
Inky Impressions Challenges - 'layers'
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - 'bold and bright' (second card)
Love to Create Challenge Blog - 'lots of layers'
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - 'colour me happy - pink and brown' (first card)
A Gem of a Challenge - 'polka dots/spots' (first card)

12 comments:

  1. Love this stamp set super cute. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the stamp!
    Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem Of A Challenge,
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous sweetie...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. That stamp is fab.

    Thanks for joining in at Love to Create.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, love the colours & image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Helen, thanks for sharing it with us at Natalie & Amy's.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card...love your colouring and details...thanks for joining Inky Impressions!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge for our Lots of Layers Challenge! Can't wait to see what you'll create next week!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at MMCS hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. soo pretty thanks for joining us at inky impressions challenge blog, good luck in the draw!

    nanette
    dt member
    nanetteyf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, love the image, thanks for joining our challenge at My mum's craft shop, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards :) thanks for joining a Gem of A Challenge Hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...