Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

More Last Minute Christmas


Some more last minute Christmas makes to share today.  These all came from a Hunky Dory set - a sheet of toppers and two sheets of backing card.  I've added silver mirror card, a sentiment from Craftowork Cards, peel offs and some clear gems.

Here are some more:




Almost finished my cards now but still have more to share over the next few days.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - 'anything goes'
Creative Craft Challenges - 'non traditional Christmas'
Unstampbelles - 'Christmas'
Papercrafting Journey - 'anything goes'
DYSU - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. I'm so enjoying seeing all your cards, Helen - glad to know that there will be more over the next few days - I have that kit - you have made such lovely cards with it - very classy - thanks for another entry for CHNC challenge 103 - hope I'll see you again before the end of the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so lovely Helen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Helen....those baubles are so pretty. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so beautiful, lovely and festive!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these, they look amazing! Such a great colour scheme. Thanks for sharing at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours! Thanks for joining us a UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are very pretty cards Helen. Love them. Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles this month - hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...