Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Nutcrafters Challenge Reminder - Cute and Girly


A quick reminder this morning about my challenge on the Nutcrafters Challenge Blog - the theme I've chosen is 'cute and girly' and you still have another week left to enter.  You can find all the details here on my original challenge post.

For my card I've used one of the Nutcrafters 'Angel' digi stamps called 'Angel Cake' which you can find here on the website.  I've used some pink ink around the image and then a circle of Stickles (not very clear on the photo) on the outside edge.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - 'add sparkle'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'bling it on'
Top Tip Tuesday - 'lavishly luscious layers'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'
Love to Create - 'anything goes with a sentiment'
My Time to Craft Challenge - 'things with wings'
Creative Craft Challenges - 'bling it up'
Oldie But Goodie - 'glitz and glam' (paper and pearls more than 6 months old)
Alphabet Challenge Blog - 'Y is for Yummy'

9 comments:

  1. Lovely, I like brown and pink together. Thanks for joining Top tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour combination and adorable image too! Thank you for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and image. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, love the layout with the stripes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the colors, the layout and the bling! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet - pass the cake! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for sharing at my time to craft, good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, Hope all is well, a really girly sweet card. A Y - Yummy cake for our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colour choice here and the cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at the PFP 'Add Sparkle' challenge, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...