Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

Exciting News!


I'm very excited to be joining the Inky Impressions team this month as a guest design team member!!

I'll be taking part in the challenges during the month starting next week and might also have something extra to share next week too!  There are some gorgeous digis in the Inky Impressions store and I'm luck enough to have been given some to work with.

There's a little bit about me on the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog here and I'll be sharing my first GDT card next week.



2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful news Helen. I can't wait to see what you are going to great.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Helen, that's great news, and well-deserved! Looking forward to seeing what you make!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...