Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Two More New Christmas Stamps from Little Claire


Today I'm sharing cards made with two great new Christmas stamps from Little Claire - brand new on the website today!

My first card (above) was made using 'We 3 Ships' which you can find here on the Little Claire website - the circular sentiment is included with the main stamp.  For my card I've used papers from Dovecraft which I've layered with gold paper.


Next is 'Stocking Owls' which you can find here on the website.  I've kept my card for this stamp very simple because I think it's such a great image.  The paper I've used is from an old Forever Friends paper pad and I've just added a peel off sentiment and a punched snowflake to finish the card.

I'll have cards made with two more new stamps to share tomorrow.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:


Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 'things with wings' (second card)
Hiding in My Craftroom - 'Christmas in July' (second card)
Crafty Catz - 'Christmas in July' (first card)
Creative Corner Challenges - 'Christmas in July' (first card)
Creative Craft Challenges - 'blue and brown' (second card)
Crafting for All Seasons - 'Christmas in July' (first card)
I Love Promarkers - 'Christmas in July' (first card)
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - 'celebrate something' (Christmas - first card)
Eureka Stamps - 'anything goes' (first card)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge - 'anything goes' (first card)

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards,love the new stamps.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both Helen, but I feel the owls calling to me to buy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these look fab, thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas designs and both are so cheerful.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new images! Your cards are always so nice.

    Thank you for joining our Christmas in July Challenge!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "blue and brown” challenge, Helen & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Creative Craft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What sweet cards.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous Christmas card, thank you so much for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...