Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

It's Time for An Old Favourite - Part 2


Today I'm sharing another card made with the Little Claire 'Stopwatch' stamp - you can find it here on the website.  I've also used one of the 'Dictionary Definition' stamps which you can find here.

I've used some paper from Craft Creations and I've inked around the edges of the image panel and the patterned paper.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - '3 different shapes' (square, label die and circle)
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'let's get krafty'
QKR Stampede - 'grandparents'
Simply Create Too - 'vintage'
Crafting Muskateers - 'vintage'
Paper Pretties Challenge - 'distressing'
Ladybug Crafts - 'anything goes'
Charisma Cardz - 'your number's up' (hope Roman Numerals count!!)

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , Fran ( DT ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Helen, love the dictionary definition stamp!
    hugs Jo x

    (I have a little candy if you're interested!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen!!lovely card!! thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers!! Nicole DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing male card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant male card, love the image and colours, I knew this was yours as soon as I saw the thumbnail! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great vintage card! I really like your stamp choice...perfect fit for this amazing masculine card!

    Thanks for sharing at Crafting Musketeers! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a perfect "male" card. I really like the watch and the overal look of your card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week.
    --Heather G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely mens card love the clock.Thanks for joining in at crafting musketeers and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card, I love the distressed look you have created.
    thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz, good luck with the challenge.
    Hugs
    Marie (DT member for Charisma Cardz)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, love your colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...