Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Little Claire Quick Christmas Class - Part 2


Here are three more of the cards I designed for the recent Little Claire 'Quick Christmas' class.

First of all a very simple card (above) made with one of the images from 'We 3 Ships' die cut sheet which you can find here on the Little Claire website.


Next a snowman easel card made with one of the images from the 'Christmas Snowmen and Polar Bear' outline sticker sheet which you can find here on the website.  I've also used one of the new 'Christmas Postcard' sentiment stamps as a stopper for the card.


Finally another die cut card - this time with an image from the 'Three Geese' die cut sheet which you can find here.  I've also used some of the wonderful 'Glitter Sparkle Sheet' over the image to give it a wonderful sparkle and shine - it works really well with darker images.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

C is for Challenge - 'make it sparkle' (third card)
Paper Creator's Crafts - 'make it Christmassy' (third card)
Bearly-Mine Challenges - 'anything goes' (second card)
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes' (second card)
Crafting When We Can Challenges - 'seasons' (third card - winter)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge - 'anything goes' (all three cards)
As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite sentiment' (Happy Christmas - third card - my favourite time of the year to make cards)
Delicious Doodles - 'gems and bling'

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter scene. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely Christmas cards. Beautifully done.Thank you for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. 

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, Helen - think the third one is my favourite, although hard to choose. Delightful cards for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooo cute! Love them and the folds you have used for them.

    Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous selection of Christmas cards, thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three cards and every one is so different! Fabulous set. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Helen, lovely selection of cards, I have to agree with you it's a brilliant sentiment and I love making Christmas cards too! thank you for playing along at AYLI challenge, hugs Samantha x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...