Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Create and Craft Four Day Deal - Flowers in Bloom 2


The brand new 'Flowers in Bloom 2' CD rom from Card Creations Plus is now available on Create and Craft as this week's Four Day Deal.  You can find the CD rom here on their website.

The artwork on the CD rom is beautiful and there's something on there for all occasions.  Today's card (above) would work for a man as well as a woman.  I'll have some more cards to share over the next few days.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity - 'anything goes'
Creative Knockouts - 'things with wings'
Cute Card Thursday - 'it's a wild world'
Crafty Bloggers Network - 'nature'
Crafty Boots Challenge - 'feathers'
Hiding In My Craft Room - 'let's get digital'

3 comments:

  1. Such an unusual design and the image is so pretty. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shape card, fantastic design and lovely image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...