Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

New Nutcrafters Challenge - Go Girly


A new challenge has just started on the Nutcrafters Challenge Blog and our theme is 'go girly'.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new Nutcrafters digi stamps called 'Fairest' which is available here on the Nutcrafters website.  It's part of the Enchanted Collection of digi images - there's a beautiful range of images available so do go and have a look.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Stamping Chef - 'anything goes'
Paper Crafting Journey - 'for a special lady'
Addicted to Stamps and More - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card dearie.Very sweet.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, such a lovely image and the gingham looks great! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how sweet !! Love the gingham BG with the sweet focal image :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...