Pages

Sunday 8 June 2014

New from Little Claire - Changing Baby Birdhouse 2


Last week I shared some cards made with the new 'Changing Birdhouse' stamp set from Little Claire - you can find it here on their website.  There are going to be lots of different birdhouses to go with the original set and there are now two gorgeous 'baby birdhouse' designs on the website.

Today I'm sharing a card that I made using 'Changing Baby Birdhouse 2' which you can find here on the website.  I've also used one of the sentiments from the 'Dictionary Definitions' stamp set which is here and a Memory Box star die.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - 'ooh baby, baby'
Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'cut it or crop it'
Sisters of Craft - 'anything goes'
Colour Me Creative - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and lovely colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - soooo adorable your little baby birdhouse! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty little card, totally adore that stamp. Thanks for playing along in the Sisters of Craft challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blues ... Thanxx for playing with us at the Robyn's fetish challenge this week baby cards good luck ,
    Sherry @ Robyn's fetish DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet baby card! Love the Memory Box Star die! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card. thankyou for entering the sister of craft blog challenge. michelle dt.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...