Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got another new challenge for you today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'anything goes'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used 'Hangover Hannah' from Dr Digi's House of Stamps - you can find her here on their website and I added my own sentiment to the card too!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Stamping Chef - 'anything goes'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'anything goes'
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes'
Hambo Hoedown - 'humour me'

4 comments:

  1. Fun card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny card and so perfect for our challenge right now! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Jeannie
    Hambo Stamps Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me chuckle, Helen. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 41 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT (Sorry I'm so late with my comment, but I was away for the week with limited internet access) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok - I giggled. That's cute card! thanks for joining the Hoedown this month!!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...