Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

Ho, Ho, Ho from Making Cards Magazine


I really love the papers and images from the 'Ho, Ho, Ho' pack which was included with the November issue of Making Cards magazine.  I couldn't resist this little reindeer which is one of the images included so I've made a quick card using him together with two of the papers and one of the sentiments in the collection.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Completely Christmas - 'anything goes plus a sentiment'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'if you want to get ahead, get a hat'
The Pink Elephant Challenge - 'anything goes'
Jingle Belles - 'feature a creature'
Hiding in My Craft Room - 'any holiday'

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Xmas card Helen, I love that image and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, what a fun & fab holiday design! i especially love that totally HANDSOME reindeer thanks for joining our "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the polka dots, great card.
    Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
    Samantha
    –HIMCR DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 200 and Completely Christmas 35 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little reindeer ... love those polka dots ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card!! Cute reindeer!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...