Pages

Monday 22 December 2014

Imagine That Digis - Christmas Bird Trio


Today I'm sharing another Christmas card - this one was made using a digi called 'Christmas Bird Trio' from Imagine That Digis.  You can find it here on the shop blog.

The paper I've used is from Dovecraft and the gold edged ribbon is from my stash.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Completely Christmas - 'anything goes with a twist - add ribbon'
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'when nature calls'
Always Something Creative - 'Merry Christmas'
CCC Digi Creations - 'digi plus ribbon'
Emerald Faeries Challenge - 'Christmas - red and green'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'Christmas'




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen, Merry Christmas
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image - lovely card, Helen - thanks for sharing for Completely Christmas 43 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card - love your image and the wonderful placement of the rhinestones and ribbon. Thank you for entering the CCC Digi Challenge.
    Maxine
    DT CCC Digi Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...