Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Inky Impressions Inspiration Post - Carolling Lili


Today I'm sharing a card using the very sweet 'Carolling Lili' digi stamp from Inky Impressions - you can find her here on the website.  

I've used paper from Craft Creations and a doily behind the image.  The sentiment is a peel off and I've finished the card with Card Candi and a couple of gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'Christmas/holidays'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes/winter'
Ladybug Crafts - 'it's cold outside'
Passion for Promarkers - 'Hark the Herald Angels Sing'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'true blue'

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, such a sweet image and beautiful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Helen, love the colour scheme and the image is too cute! Thanks for joining in at Passion for Promarkers this week and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with my challenge at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS this week & the very best of luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Such a sweet image!!

    Happy Holidays!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...