Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

New Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes


It's our last challenge of the year at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra and if the number of entries in November are anything to go by, it's going to be a bumper month!!  Our theme, as always, is 'anything goes' as long as it's Christmas.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our wonderful sponsor once again is:


For my card I've used a digi from Bugaboo called 'Puppy - Enough Reindeer' which you can find here on their website.  The sentiment comes with the digi image.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Animal Friends - 'anything goes with an animal'
CCC Digi Creations - 'digi /Christmas'
Crafts Galore Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Totally Gorjuss - 'Christmas animal'

8 comments:

  1. Lovely design card for CHNC challenge extra for December, Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Helen! Love your image and that awesome sentiment...

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    PS: We're having a DT over at Creatalicious Challenges (all info on my blog). Come and check it out if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superschön. Ganz toll gemacht. Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh... what a cute Image!
    i love your Card!

    Thank you for joining the Animal Friends

    x Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable, love the sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ein wundervolles und zauberhaftes Werk hast Du da entstehen lassen
    Hab ganz lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Helen,

    I saw this card over at Hazelnut's and was so inspired by it that I'm using the layout as inspiration for my father's Christmas card. I'll provide a link to your post and let my readers know so they can come see it for themselves. Thanks for inspiring me!

    Cheers,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card thanks for sharing at crafts galore encore, good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...