Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Oriental


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'Oriental'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card, I got out my old folder of Oriental bits and pieces - there's part of a book page, some patterned paper and an image from a collage sheet.  I don't know where any of the items came from originally as I've had them for a long time!  I finished the card with some black Card Candi and a Chinese coin charm.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'use metal' (coin charm)

5 comments:

  1. Well done getting all those bits together for this card. It's why we never throw anything away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I persuaded you to dig out those long-forgotten bits, you've made a super card with them!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I'm so glad to be on Pattie's DT with you! I'm also your newest follower!
    Hugs,
    Samantha xx
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it​!​ Fabulous card!​ Thanks for sharing ​your talent​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project, Helen. Clever use of oriental images and metallic details. Thanks for playing along with us over at Tuesday Throwdown.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...