Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

New Inky Impressions Challenge - Dots and/or Stripes


A new challenge started on Wednesday on the Inky Impressions Challenge.  Our theme this week is 'dots and/or stripes' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

We're also still running a DT call - if you'd like to join us at a DT member or as a GDT member, all the details are in the challenge post.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Inky Impressions called 'Marleigha's Reindeer' - you can find it here on the Inky Impressions website.  I printed the image a bit larger than I usually would and made it into an easel card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'let's get started for Christmas'
CCC Digi Creations - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Love this Helen, the image is so cute
    Hugs
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightfully sweet card! The colors are amazing and I love your design. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to be late commenting - only just got back from holiday and now trying to catch up looking at everyone's stunning Christmas projects for our challenge at Aud Sentiments. Wow this is a really cute entry - love it. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...