Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

New Sisters of Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge on the Sisters of Craft Challenge Blog - as always it's an 'anything goes' challenge so plenty of opportunity for everyone to take part!  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from the Paper Nest Dolls website called 'Bubblebath Ellie' - you can find her here on the website.  The sentiment I've used is from an old Greetings Farm stamp set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge - 'use a sentiment'
Digi Stamps for Joy - 'anything goes/girly girly'

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, the colour combination of pink, white and kraft card is very delicate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen sweet and beautiful card
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin


    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Friends.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...