Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Fun in the Snow


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'fun in the snow',  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card, I've used a stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs called 'Snow Ball' - you can find it here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges - 'anything goes'
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - 'winter scene'
Crafty Catz Challenge - 'shades of blue'

4 comments:

  1. Great card Helen, he certainly does look as if he is having fun. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card for the youngsters in the family, perfect colours and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Helen, another terrific card. Thanks again for joining in the fun at Natalie and Amy's this month.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...