Pages

Sunday 7 February 2016

New Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new 'anything goes' challenge today on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


For my card I've used a digi from Bugaboo called '5 Flowers' which you can find here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Addicted to CAS - 'bloom'
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'clean and simple'

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, Thank you for the purplicious inspiration! A gorgeous CAS card... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors and design. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty row of flowers and your color combo is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...