Pages

Sunday 13 March 2016

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - Reuse or Recycle an Old Christmas Card


Today on the Glory of Christmas Challenge we're asking you to 're-use or recycle and old Christmas card'.  You can find all the information about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I've used the front of an old shop bought Christmas card which had a die cut in it.  I raised the die cut using foam pads above the paper I've used - the spotted paper is from Trimcraft
.  I then layered this with some gold paper and simply added some gold gems.

Very quick and easy to do!

3 comments:

  1. Great looking card Helen. Love the spotty background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card Helen, great reuse too :)

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...