Pages

Friday 22 April 2016

Crafty Sentiments Designs Tutorial - Delightful Flowers





It was my turn to share a tutorial on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and I've made a little folded card using the very cute 'Delightful Flowers' stamp.  You can find the stamp here on the Crafty Sentiments Designs website.

You can find my photo tutorial here on the Inspiration Blog.

And here's what the card looks like from the side:




I've also used:

stitched circle dies from Memory Box
paper from Craft Creations
paper flower from Poundland
Card Candi

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work Helen. Don't forget it is your turn to pick the winners for The Glory of Christmas challenge No 82 which has now closed. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen what a beautiful card and I love the image and your design is wonderful.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...