Pages

Thursday 21 April 2016

GDT Card for 4 Crafty Chicks - F is for Food


This is my third GDT card for the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog and this week's theme is 'F is for food'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

This is also my weekly inspiration card for Imagine That Digis by Kris and appears on the Imagine That blog here.

For this week's card I've used one of the images from 'Wedding Day' digi stamp set which you can find here on the Imagine That website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers.

The paper I've used is from a Paper Cellar wedding pad and I've added a Dovecraft doily behind my image which I die cut with one of my stitched circle dies from Memory Box.  Finally I've added a silver layer behind the pink paper and some self adhesive pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...