Pages

Thursday 21 April 2016

New Inky Impressions April Release


It's time for our April new releases at Inky Impressions and this month there are two brand new images and a sentiment plus a new rubber to digi release.

My first card (above) was made with one of the new digis called 'LiLi Messenger Birdy' - you can find her here on the website.

As well as the digi I've used:

a Sizzix die to cut out my image
paper flowers
paper from K& Co

And my second card (below) was made using the new sentiment 'You Are My Sunshine' which is here on the sentiment page.  I've used paper from Dovecraft and some black gems on my card.


To see the other new releases plus cards from the rest of the DT, have a look here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...