Pages

Thursday 26 May 2016

New Julia Spiri Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes/Wedding


 The theme for our new challenge today on the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog is 'anything goes' with the optional twist of 'wedding'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.
The winner will receive 2 images but if the random winner has used a Julia Spiri image you will get 4 images and a possible GDT spot for a future challenge.
For my card I've used:
'Wedding Day' digi stamp from Julia Spiri
Promarkers
Wink of Stella clear pen
card and doily from my stash

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jade's Sparkling Butterflies - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Crafty Gals Corner - 'anything goes'
The Crafty Addicts - 'anything goes/bling it on'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Hi Helen what a beautiful card and your design is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Very beautiful!
    Hugs, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! It's simple but really elegant and pretty too. Gracefully done! :) Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! Your tone on tone coloring is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us over at TTCRD.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card for a bride! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...