Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - it's an 'anything goes' challenge as long as your creation is Christmas related.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our regular monthly sponsor is the wonderful:





For my card I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Snowflake Reindeer Silhouette' which you can find here on their website.  The sentiment I've used is from an Uniko stamp set.  I've embossed the white panel on the front of the card with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and added some pearls to the centres of the snowflakes.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely design for CHNC challenge extra for July - and so glad you are staying on the team for another six months. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo . . . so beautiful!! I love black and white together, it's so elegant. And the embossed background goes perfectly with your image! (I'm sooooo sorry I'm late in commenting . . .)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...