Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

New Create and Inspire Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Create and Inspire Challenge Blog and our theme, as usual, is 'anything goes'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

We don't have a sponsor this week so our challenge is a just for fun one.

For my card I've used one of the new stamp releases from LC Designs.  This one is called 'Wavy Scotties' and you can find it here on the LC Designs website.  I've also used one of their base cards from the Landscape Plain Edged pack which is here.

The papers, ribbon and gems I've used are from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...