Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

New Pennys Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:

and


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Lemon Shortbread called 'Kimono Sakura Girl' - you can find it here in their Etsy shop.  The base card is from my stash and I've just added some gems to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the background and your coloring is beautiful work! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! The colours work so well together!! Thank you for sharing this pretty card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!! I hope you join in with the fun again soon. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen! It's so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...