Pages

Saturday 22 October 2016

All Dressed Up New Release - Monsterific


And this is my second card for the Facebook new release post for All Dressed Up.  

This time I've used 'Monsterific' which is available here in the Etsy shop.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and then layered it on to some black paper.

The green spotty paper I've used is from Craftwork Cards as is the shaped card blank and I've finished the card with some black gems and some Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can - 'no square cards'
Brown Sugar Challenge - anything goes
Simply Papercraft - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes'
Love to Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    PS: my new challenge blog start on 10th november and i hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for playing at brown sugar challenges, hope to see you again there
    hugs,
    roshini
    dt team A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog’s “Anything Goes!” challenge!
    Hugs,
    Irena, LTSCB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...