Pages

Saturday 15 October 2016

Julia Spiri - Kit and Clowder Freebie


Would you like to get this beautiful digi stamp from Julia Spiri free?

Julia is giving away this digi free until 21 October plus a 50% discount on purchases from her Etsy shop!!

To find out how to get these two great offers, head over to the Kit and Clowder website here:

You can also find lots of inspiration using the free digi here on the Julia Spiri blog.

For my card I've used Promarkers to colour my digi plus a Spellbinders die to cut it out.  The background paper I've used is actually a Christmas design from a magazine freebie pad but I thought it suited the image really well!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Art by Miran Challenge - 'anything goes'
Sunny Day Crafting - 'anything goes'  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...