Pages

Saturday 15 October 2016

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Use At Least One Die


A new challenge started on Thursday on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we want you to 'use at least one die'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Miss Daisy Stamps called 'Ari and Toby' - you can find it here on the Miss Daisy website.

The paper I've used is from a Lili of the Valley paper pad.

I've used two dies on my card - a stitched circle die from Memory Box and a scalloped circle die from Spellbinders.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Purple Haze - 'birthday'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes'
Not Just Cards Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...