Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

New More Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge has started today on the More Time to Craft Challenge Blog and, as always, the theme is 'anything goes'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here.

The prize on offer for the winner is their choice of 3 sets of papers from the paper pick tab on the challenge blog.  You can also purchase lots of great paper designs from Lozzy's shop here:

http://ninscraftsale.blogspot.co.uk/

We also have an additional sponsor this month:





For my card I've used a stamp from LC Desigs called 'Dinkies Nativity' which you can find here on the website.  The paper I've used is from the Christmas Jewels pack which you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...