Pages

Saturday 1 October 2016

New Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Flowers


A new challenge starts today on the Pearly Sparkly Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'flowers'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a beautiful digi stamp from Miss Daisy Stamps called 'Pretty Petals 2' - you can find it here on the website.

The paper I've used is from Trimcraft and I've finished the card with some pearls and Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Craft Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
 Crafts Galore Chllenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge October "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...